Script Additions

In the time since I’ve turned in my first draft, I’ve made a couple changes to my project. First and foremost, I’ve decided to take a new stance on my project in general. While I had initially tried to look at the project from the stance and viewpoint of the victims of cyberbullying, I realized that the stance was risky and could possibly be mistaken for victim blaming. To avoid this, I decided to look at it purely from the standpoint of the bullies themselves, which is a much simpler way to view things.

I also added more detail to the content of the project and worked out more of my argument.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *